For updates please check out our Sunday Service Schedule
The Sunday Morning Service is the heart of our church life. We meet to worship, pray and learn. There is a focus on taking part, teaching from the Bible and experiencing God in ways that flow into everyday life. Once a month we have a Communion Service. On a Sunday morning the church is full of people of all ages and from many different backgrounds. We meet as one together and offer groups for children (Family Church) and young people (Refresh and Inspire) in the second part of the service. A staffed crèche runs throughout the morning service. Services finish at about 12 noon with tea and coffee.
What people notice about us…
- The music music (guitars, keyboards, drums and singing) blends a band with the organ in contemporary worship
- There is a strong focus on bible teaching
- There are a lot of children and young people having a great time
- You don’t need to dress up – just wear what you feel comfortable in
- There are people on the door to welcome you and answer any questions you may have
- It’s a busy, lively church – you need to arrive early to get a parking space (if you’re driving) and find a seat!
4pm. Tea Service or Songs of Praise are occasional Sunday services featuring favourite hymns, followed by a light tea.
Momentum, which starts at 7pm, meets every Sunday evening (during term time) and is specially, but not exclusively, designed for 11 to 18 years. At Momentum young people gather together to worship and learn what it means to be a follower of Jesus. Momentum aims to teach the Bible in a youth-relevant way that will equip our young people to live out their faith.